“Awakening to the Elephant Song” – Kenya
20th September to 1st October 2019
In Support of the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Kenya
Vast savannahs peppered with immense herds of wildlife. Snow-capped equatorial mountains. Traditional peoples who bring soul and colour to the earth. The land of the Maasai Mara. Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, makes the perfect backdrop…. This is an invitation to…
…Answer Africa’s Call
We will spend 12 days and 11 nights journeying together through the most beautiful landscape Kenya has to offer, learning the subtle art of interspecies communication and guided by the ancient elephants who roam freely in their endemic homeland. Learn about the sacred and long history of the connection between humans and elephants since the beginning of time. Kate Solisti, our interspecies communicator will be sharing her divine knowledge and techniques so that we may open to receive the messages of these and other great animals.
This is a truly sacred pilgrimage into reconnecting with the land, the people and the animals. She will hold a short “Opening of our Circle” to help us ground, connect with one another, share our hopes and/or intentions for our journey, and send us to bed with opened hearts, ready to receive what Africa has to share with us. This is a journey into Oneness for a small group of humans whose hearts are aligned with the animals and our Mother Earth. We will prepare before the trip to go deep into our hearts and intuition, enabling us to receive the elephant wisdom and messages the animals want to share with us – combining sacred science and spiritual connection for the benefit of all nature. Our journey will include dawn and dusk game drives, close encounters with other amazing animals such as lion, cheetah, leopard, giraffe, rhino, huge herds of wildebeest and antelope, and so much more. These experiences will help us gain a heightened understanding and connection, so that each of us will return home refreshed, inspired, and with a renewed commitment to act on behalf of our endangered kin.
This Once in A life Time Experience offers:
- Immersion into Kenya’s exquisite rich land, culture, people, animals and cuisine for 12 spectacular days.
- Hosted, co-created and facilitated by animal activist and conscious Thought Leader Tamar Peters.
- Training and connection with renowned animal communicator Kate Solisti.
- 12 days of interspecies communing in practice with the elephants and all other wildlife including lions, giraffes, rhino’s, the wildebeests of the mass migration and hundreds of other animals in the wonderful Kenyan Wildlife Reserves.
- Exciting excursion to a variety of Kenya’s best National Parks, a Hot Air Balloon mass migration flight, time with the Orphan Elephants at the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust and the Teenagers at Voi Reintegration Center and a Hippo Water Safari.
- Time spent with the original Maasai people where we will learn from their elders more about the land, their culture and how they live so harmoniously with nature and wildlife.
Avatar Adventures is a conscious organisation and therefore we endeavor to ensure our tours are truly unique without being exclusive. We work with aligned service providers as we want to ensure we get the best possible value for investment that we can for our intrepid explorer’s. Kenya is traditionally a ‘expensive’ location due to its huge popularity worldwide. So, we have done a lot of research to find a great consciously orientated service provider, a local tour operator in Nairobi to work within the interest of keeping our costs as low as possible without compromising on comfort.
A great interview with our Wildlife Communicator who will be co-facilitator on this trip, Kate Solisti about the difference between wildlife communing and domestic animal communication. We share about what amazing messages we get when connecting with the wildlife and why it is so important for us to listen to their wisdom. Enjoy! x
There are some significant additional unique elements that we include that makes our Adventures truly life changing:
- Pre-event online sessions connection and sharing of intentions and meeting each other
- Pre-event interspecies communication training by Kate Solisti
- Pre-event conscious living with nature course by Tamar Peters
- Great wildlife photography lesson by our own very special wildlife photographer Kathy Davis
- Full time event manager and coordinator to take care of your every need
- On site training and application with our interspecies communicator for the full 12 days
- Private,intimate and specifically designed tour to maximize our time, opportunities and experiences communing with the animals
- Two visits to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Orphanage in Nairobi to learn more about their projects and meet your sponsored Elephants in person!
- Giraffe Center visit where you get up close and personal with the ‘angel’ of the bush
- Voi Reintegration Center visit – Sheldrick Wildlife Trust teenager reserve (very private and just us)
- Flight to Mara from Nairobi and from Mombasa to Nairobi (to reduce long travel times between locations)
- Great quality of accommodation to ensure maximum comfort while being as authentic as possible
- Once in a Life Time magnificent Hot Air Balloon ride with sumptuous breakfast and game drive
- Amazing Hippo Boat Ride on Lake Navaisha
- Maasai Mara Village visit and learning experience
- Higher quality 4×4 Land-cruiser with better comfort and viewing opportunities
And other BONUS items to shared in the itinerary…
We have room for only 10 guests to join us on this truly intimate experience. The the contribution for this journey is $7,200 pp sharing (+- £5,700). An Adventure deposit of $3,600 is requested to secure your place on the trip. For the first 3 people who book and pay their deposits and we reach a minimum of 6 people booked on the Adventure, you will be able to take advantage of our Early Bird discount of 10% = $720. Just 3 available and they go super quick (DISCOUNT OPTION SOLD OUT NOW SORRY!)
Steps to Registering:
- Apply for attendance to join the trip by sending an email to me, Tamar Peters – email@example.com.
- Once your application is approved you will be sent a registration form.
- Print out Registration form, fill it in sign and return to My Avatar Adventures.
- Your deposit of $3,600 will need to be paid on Registration.
TESTIMONIALS of our guests from our 2018 trip…..
“Embracing the Spirit of the Sea and Shimba Hills” – Mombasa
1st to the 6th October 2019
Add On Tour
Mombasa is Kenya’s main tourist destination. It is on the eastern coastline of Kenya, bordering the Indian Ocean which has made it a popular destination for its beaches. Mombasa offers a diverse marine life, world-class hotels and friendly atmosphere. There is a tropical climate all year and it is a great destination filled with activities for all ages. Even as the 13½ km of white sand beaches along the coast would tempt you to do nothing but bathing in the sun and the sea, Mombasa also offers other kinds of activities. We will be visiting the Haller Park , Nguuni Wildlife Sanctuary and Butterfly Pavilion where we will see amazing animals roaming in nature that we can engage with and incredible bird life and butterflies.
Mombasa is also in close proximity to the Shimba Hills National Reserve where we can visit the forest Elephants! These wonderful day excursions are interceded with relaxing days on the beach to make your holiday a truly amazing experience!